Wednesday, May 24, 2017

2nd ESO:I didn't do my homework because...


Make up a GOOD excuse for your teacher for not doing your homework.

Write your excuse, practise reading it, record it and upload the audio file to the Padlet below (click the big pink (+) button). 

Requirements:
-minimum 50 words
-start with "I didn't do my homework because..."
-use simple past and past continuous tenses
-use linkers (suddenly,while,when, then, a minute later, etc)
-be creative (no my-dog-ate-my-homework excuses,please)
-use correct pronunciation and intonation.


Made with Padlet

4 comments:

  1. Lyka RD
    Hello teacher! Can I do it again? Because I want to correct something I think I have wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello teacher, I did not see my name on any of the lists, it may have gone wrong, can I try to upload it today?
    Carlota R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carlota, there seems to be a problem with the file.It's OK.try to upload it again.Have a nice weekend!

      Delete

Please,include your name in all your comments.Keep in mind that your message is only visible by the teacher